Guests throughout our property will find hand sanitizer stations and will be reminded with instructional signage to use the hand sanitizer after touching gaming totes, slot machines and high-touch points. Although our cleaning protocols have always been a priority, we are increasing the amount of routine cleaning, with a focus on high-touch areas using cleaning products that meet EPA guidelines. Signage will be installed throughout the property to help guide guests and team members on how to safety practice new recommendations.
- Team members must frequently wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water
- Guests are encouraged to wash hands once every hour
- Sanitizing stations throughout venue at all entries, exits, service windows and kiosks/ATMs
Front of the House Signage
- There will be health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks.
Back of the House Signage
- Signage will be posted throughout the property reminding employees of the proper way to wear, handle and dispose of masks, use gloves (in positions deemed appropriate by medical experts), wash hands, sneeze and to avoid touching their faces.