Numerous recommendations apply to nearly every part of the business. Certain areas will have more specific protocol requirements than others, which will be provided by each department. However, these general protocols will be applicable companywide.
Team Member & Guest Health Initiatives
- Team members will be given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to their Supervisors or Managers.
- Team members are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are instructed to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other known symptoms of COVID-19.
- Team members and guests who are exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19 while at the property are instructed to immediately notify their manager (team members) or security (guests).
- Team members will be allowed to use front of house restrooms and handwashing stations in order to wash their hands more frequently.
- All team members will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including Casino, Food & Beverage, Mutuels and Security.
Daily Pre-Shift & Timekeeping
- Team member pre-shift meetings will be conducted virtually or in areas that allow for appropriate physical distancing between team members.
- Larger departments will stagger employee arrival times to minimize traffic volume in back of house corridors and elevators.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each time clock location and employees will be required to sanitize their hands after clocking in.
- Our management team will ensure constant communication and proper PPE and sanitation procedures are followed.
Public Spaces and Common Areas
-The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, ATMs, escalator and stair handrails, counters, sneeze guards, apron rail, stadium seating, gaming machines dining and seating areas.
Back of the House
- The frequency of cleaning stand sanitizing will also increase in high traffic back of house areas with an emphasis on the employee break rooms, employee entrances, employee restrooms, loading docks, offices, kitchens and security scanning podiums.
- Shared tools and equipment will be sanitized before, during and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to a new employee. This includes phones, radios, computers and other communication devices, payment terminals, kitchen implements, engineering tools, safety buttons, cleaning equipment, keys, time clocks and all other direct contact items used throughout Gulfstream Park.