VIP FAN TOURS
Experiences for individuals, families & groups
& WINNER’S CIRCLE PRESENTATION
- Create your own race name to appear in Gulfstream Park’s official program
- Watch your named race from the winner’s circle with your group
- Get your group and race name mentioned by the track announcer
- Present a “trophy” to the winning jockey
- Souvenir photo
APRIL - SEPTEMBER
DECEMBER - MARCH
JOCKEY'S ROOM TOUR
- Get a visit to our world-class jockey’s room and catch a glimpse of what goes on before the races
- See our colorful Silks Room
- Watch the Clerk of Scales and valets at work as they prep for the day
- Maybe even meet your favorite jockey and get an autograph or photo
BACKSTRETCH/BARN AREA TOUR
- Take a private tour of our backstretch
- Watch horses get bathed and groomed after morning workouts
- Meet trainers and barn assistants
ANNOUNCER'S BOOTH VISIT
- Join our Track Announcer in the booth and take in the view
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at how the announcer prepares and watch with him as he calls a live race
Peter Aiello Spring/Summer Meet
A South Florida native, Peter Aiello graduated in 2007 from the University of Arizona’s Horse Racing Industry Program. Within a year, he landed his first announcing position as the “Voice of River Downs” in Cincinnati. In 2010, he returned to Florida and became both Director of Simulcasting and Track Announcer at Hialeah Park. Aiello joined Gulfstream Park in 2013, when he was named Track Announcer for the inaugural summer meet.
Schedule your VIP Fan Tour today!
Contact Jessica Miller at 954.457.6214 or email@example.com.
*All tours available live race days only. Not valid on Premium Stakes Days or Special Race Days. Although we will try to accommodate specific requests for all tours, we cannot guarantee that they will be met since tours occur in “real time”. Gulfstream Park reserves the right to cancel or postpone a tour at any time. If a tour is cancelled by Gulfstream Park, all payments will be refunded. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Thoroughbred Aftercare. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockey’s Fund.