How Can We Help You?
We want to make sure you are having a great time, all the time at Gulfstream Park! You may be here watching the thoroughbreds race for first time or enjoying Gulfstream Park’s dining, shopping and Casino. Please let out staff know if you have any questions or if we can assist you in anyway.
GUEST SERVICES BOOTH
The Guest Services Booth is conveniently located in the Breezeway, between the Walking Ring and the Race Track. Have a question? Our friendly representatives are more than happy to assist. Our staff is available on live race days to answer questions about racing information, directions, tours, restaurants, shop locations, things to do, events, casino schedules and promotions, seating locations and other special requests.
Grab & Go Info Is Also Available:
WHEELCHAIRS & ACCESSIBLE SEATING
We are happy to provide wheelchair assistance to and from seating locations. When you arrive, contact Security at 954. 457. 6200. Security is located adjacent to the valet on the south side of the property. Wheelchairs are limited and guests requiring assistance may have to wait for a wheelchair to become available. Due to the limited number of wheelchairs, we encourage guests to bring their own.
If you didn’t have time to get to the bank, no worries. ATMs are conveniently located throughout Gulfstream Park.
- ATM 1 - Located next to the elevator alcove leading to the parking garage
- ATM 2 - Located in the alcove leading to the restrooms off of Silks Run, on the south side of the property
- ATM 3 - Located adjacent to public restrooms
- ATM 4 - Located in the elevator lobby by the north valet area
- ATM 5 - Located in the Casino next to the Player's Club
- ATM 6 - Located in Silks Simulcast Center across from the race replay kiosks
You can conveniently cash checks at Cash Advance, located on the south side of the property.
Gulfstream Park Security Officers are at your service. If you need assistance, please call 954.457.6200.